Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the Grand Designs Collection website. Your use of this site signifies your full acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. While we have no reason to believe that any information or materials on this website are inaccurate, you acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors (including, but not limited to, typographical errors, technical inaccuracies, and/or outdated information) and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. We do not undertake to keep this website updated and are not responsible for any loss suffered as a result of reliance on the accuracy or currency of information on this website.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk. It is your responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Mode of Access
To use this website, you will need internet access, devices, and systems which are compatible with this website. It is your responsibility to ensure that you meet the relevant requirements (which may change from time to time). We have no obligation to make this website available on any particular device or system, regardless of whether such device or system can currently, or has in the past, been able to access this website.
Cookies are text files which are stored on your computer or mobile device (by your web browser) that record specific information, such as which pages you visit, the information you have searched for, or the device you are using to access our website
You may elect to disable or turn off cookies in your web browser, however, this may impact upon the services we are able to offer you on our website and may impact upon your ability to access certain features of our website.
Our server will also automatically record your Internet Protocol address (IP address).
An IP address is a numerical designation assigned to each device connected to a computer network by your internet service provider. While IP addresses can be used to identify the general physical location of a computer, they are otherwise anonymous, and we will not use your IP address to identify you.
Except where otherwise specified, any word or device to which is attached the TM or ® symbol is a registered trade mark.
All trade marks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to Grand Designs Collection, are acknowledged on this website.
If you use any of our trade marks in reference to our activities, goods or services, you must include a statement attributing that trade mark to us. You must not use any of our trade marks:
- in or as the whole or part or your own trade marks;
- in connection with activities, goods, or services which are not ours;
- in a manner which may be confusing, misleading, or deceptive; or
- in a manner that disparages us or our information, goods, or services (including this website).
Unless we agree otherwise in writing, you are provided with access to this website only for your personal use. You are authorised to print a copy of any information contained on this website for your personal use, unless such printing is expressly prohibited. You may not without our written permission on-sell information obtained from this website.
From time to time, this website may contain links to other websites (“Linked Websites”). Those links are provided for convenience and may not remain current or be maintained. Such Linked Websites are not under our control and, accordingly, we are not responsible for, and we do not endorse, the content of such Linked Websites, including any information or materials contained therein. You will need to make your own independent judgment regarding your interaction with any Linked Websites. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices associated with Linked Websites. Our links with Linked Websites should not be construed as an endorsement, approval, or recommendation by us of the owners or operators of those Linked Websites, or of any information, graphics, materials, goods, or services referred to or contained on those Linked Websites, unless and to the extent stipulated to the contrary.
Specific Warnings – Website
You must ensure that your access to this website is not illegal or prohibited by laws which apply to you. You warrant to us that you are of sufficient legal age to use or participate in all services and features available on our website
You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you employ for accessing this website does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code, or other forms of interference which may damage your own computer system. For the removal of doubt, we do not accept responsibility for any interference or damage to your own computer system which arises in connection with your use of this website or any Linked Website. Responsibility for the content of advertisements appearing on this website (including hyperlinks to advertisers' own websites) rests solely with the advertisers. The placement of such advertisements does not constitute a recommendation or endorsement by us of the advertisers' goods and each advertiser is solely responsible for any representations made in connection with its advertisement.
Details contained on this website relating to goods or services have been prepared in accordance with Australian law and may not satisfy the laws of any other country. We do not warrant that the details on this website concerning those goods or services will satisfy the laws of any other country. It is your responsibility to determine whether these details satisfy the laws of the jurisdiction where you reside (if that jurisdiction is outside Australia).
You acknowledge that despite all reasonable precautions on our part, there is a risk of unauthorised access to or alteration of your transmissions or data or of information contained on your computer system or on this website. We do not accept responsibility or liability of any nature for any such losses which you may sustain as a result of such activity.
We take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you. Personal information may be stored both electronically on our computer system, and in hard-copy form. Firewalls, 128 SSL encryption, passwords, anti-virus software, and email filters act to protect all our electronic information.
To maximum extent permitted by law, we do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage, however caused (including through negligence), which you may directly or indirectly suffer in connection with your use of this website or any Linked Website, nor do we accept any responsibility for any such loss arising out of your use of or reliance on information contained on or accessed through this website.
Termination of Access
Access to this website may be terminated at any time by us with or without notice. Our disclaimer will nevertheless survive any such termination.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
If you access this website in a jurisdiction other than New South Wales, Australia, you are responsible for compliance with the laws of that jurisdiction, to the extent that they apply. We make no representation that the content of this website complies with the laws of any country outside Australia. If you access this site from outside Australia, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for complying with the laws in the place where you access this website.
What personal information we collect
We may collect information about you when you visit our website or use our services, including when placing an order for purchase of products. Personal information we collect may include, but is not limited to:
- your contact details, including your name, email address, postal address and phone number;
- your transactional order and payment details; other information reasonably relevant to the provision of our services (details or history of preferences, interests and behaviour in relation to transactions, products, services and activities on our website);
- information about where you shop or what your interests are, so that we can improve our service and product offering to you; and
- any other personal information you provide to us in relation to your access to the website or our services.
- your IP address;
- your browser type;
- the webpage you were visiting before you came to our website;
- details of the pages within the Website you visit; and
- the time spent on those pages, items, and information searched on our website, access times, dates and other statistics.
What personal information we collect
We only collect personal information through lawful and fair means, including for the purposes of providing you with access to our website and services. It is our usual practice to only collect personal information directly from you, however, there may be situations where we collect information about you from other sources or third parties (such as your organisation, your representatives and information service providers).
We may collect personal information from our related companies in the ISAlbi Pty Ltd (“Related Companies”) for the purposes of data analytics across websites in the ISAlbi Pty Ltd and to enable us to better customise your experience and our service offering to you.
We specifically collect personal information from you in circumstances such as when you:
- are browsing or otherwise interacting with our website;
- registering an account on our website;
- communicating with us through written correspondence, telephone calls, chats, emails or when you share information with us through other social applications, services or sites; or
- interact with us, our services, content or advertising.
How do we use your personal information
We will use your personal information for the purposes of delivering, administering and improving the products and services that we offer to you.
In addition, we may also use your personal information:
- to communicate with you, including about products and services, competition results, special offers, promotional material and events which might interest you, being offered by either us or our Related Companies;
- to verify your identity, answer your questions, respond to your complaints and provide you with customer support services to you;
- to help prevent fraud (e.g. we may check payment card details with our credit agency, who may keep a record of that information, and reserve the right to refuse orders on that basis);
- to create orders, transaction records, tax invoices or receipts and otherwise maintain your customer account with us;
- to undertake product and service development, quality control and research to improve our website and the way Grand Designs Collection and our Related Companies and service providers provide products and services to you; and
- as otherwise permitted or required by law (such as to comply with obligations under the Privacy Act in relation to mandatory data breach notification).
Disclosure of your personal information
We may disclose your personal information to:
- our Related Companies;
- third parties that assist us in providing products and services you have requested, such as delivery service providers and fulfilment managers;
- parties that you authorise us to disclose your personal information;
- government and regulatory authorities, as required or authorised by law;
- our professional advisors; or
- other third parties permitted by law.
We may utilise “cookies” when you visit our website, which enables us to operate an efficient service and track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to the Website. A cookie does not identify you personally but does identity your computer. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie and this will provide you with an opportunity to either accept or reject it in each instance. Please note that cookies allow you to take full advantage of the services we provide through the Website and so we recommend that you leave them turned on.
Access to and correction of your personal information
We take reasonable steps to make sure that the personal information we collect, use and disclose is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
If you need to access or correct any personal information we hold about you, please contact us using the “Contact Details” set out below. We request that you provide us with as much detail as you can about the particular information you seek access to or correction of, in order to help us retrieve it. We will endeavour to process your request as soon as practicable.
An access fee may be charged to cover our costs of providing the requested information to you. In certain circumstances, we may refuse to provide you with access or to correct your personal information including, but not limited to where:
- giving access would pose a serious threat to the life, health or safety of any individual, or to public health or public safety;
- giving access would have an unreasonable impact on the privacy of other individuals;
- the request for access is frivolous or vexatious;
- giving access would be unlawful; or
- denying access is otherwise required or authorised by law.
Data Security and Storing the Personal Information
We take reasonable steps to protect the personal information we hold from misuse, interference and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. This protection applies in relation to information stored in both electronic and hard copy form.
We use a number of procedures and processes to ensure, where possible, the security and integrity of your personal information including by:
- maintaining physical access restrictions, password protections and technology products to prevent unauthorised computer access; and
We use 256 - bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology when processing your financial details. 256-bit SSL is the industry standard. To further secure your credit card, we also don’t keep details of your credit card information, including the security code (or CCV number) that you need to input in order to complete an order using your credit card. However, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed as completely secure.
While we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee 100% the security of any information (personal or other) you transmit to us over the internet. Therefore, we do not warrant the security of any information you transmit to use over the internet and you do so at your own risk.
Opting out of promotional and marketing content
You may elect to opt-out of receiving direct marketing and promotional communications by contacting is by email using the contact details provided below, or by any other simple means to opt-out that we provide you. However, some of our services may include a direct marketing and promotional communications feature as part of the service which cannot be removed and, as such, you may not be able to access or use some of our website or services if you elect to opt-out of all direct promotional and marketing communications.
Third Party Sites
Please be aware that our website may contain links and pointers to other websites maintained by third party providers. These links are provided for your convenience only.
These third-party websites are not under our control and we are not responsible for such sites (including the suitability for your intended use of those sites). We do not endorse or recommend any third-party website or any associates provider organisation or third products or services. You are responsible for reading the privacy policies or statements of those third-party websites.
We would ask that any complaint should be made first in writing to us. We will then respond to your complaint in writing and in accordance with any timeframes required by law. We may request you to provide further information about your complaint to duly assess your complaint. For information about privacy generally, or if your concerns are not resolved to your satisfaction, you may contact the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner at www.oaic.gov.au and on 1300 363 992.